Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma in Round Rock, TX is hiring a Manufacturing Technician. The Standards Manufacturing-Formulation Technician is responsible for the preparation of reference standard solutions, raw/neat material aliquots, calibration curves and check standards to support catalog, customer-specific products, and Certification and Stability programs for Round Rock raw materials and finished product.
- Prepare reference standard solutions, calibration curves and neat material aliquots. Complete all projects as designed and documented to produce finished products and meet production goals.
- Support Certification and Stability programs for Round Rock raw materials and finished products through raw material sampling and check standard preparation.
- Review all batch records and forms to ensure correctness of all information prior to project execution. Identify errors and initiate specification change forms to adjust for any necessary corrections.
- Prepare batch records and revise forms based on scheduling to support catalog remakes, new products, CIL and customer specific reference standards.
- Assume and move projects through the product management system (PMS) to the appropriate department upon initiation and completion.
- Identify, organize, and facilitate accessibility of supplies for upcoming projects.
- Update the Manager and/or Team Lead on project status and on any issues and concerns, or when production targets cannot be achieved.
- Update departmental and operational spreadsheets daily to monitor manufacturing progress towards the master production schedule. Communicate the progress during production meetings with the assistance of the departmental and operational spreadsheets.
- Ensure that the Laboratory is maintained in a state of “audit readiness” that includes a clean and organized work environment. The lab should be free of clutter, trash, chemicals and materials that are not in use.
- Write batch records and forms to support catalog and/or custom production and function as a reviewer of such documentation. Assist in direct training and/or mentoring of staff through the proficiency testing program and project-specific related requirements.
- Perform regular production and support activities of other areas or other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Be prepared to work alternate shifts as designated by the lab Manager.
- Attend all group meetings as scheduled.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science field with 6+ months of experience working in a production environment OR
- Associate degree in a Science field with 1+ years of experience in a production environment
- Basic working understanding of production manufacturing
- Basic understanding of a quality system, GMPs, ISO and other regulations
- Quality-oriented and excellent attention to small details
- Excellent verbal, written, problem-solving and computer skills
- Ability to write technical documents such as batch records, procedures, and reports
- Ability to adhere to the six corporate MilliporeSigma values and display role model behavior based on these values
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.