Show All Results
Senior Cloud Engineer - LLM and GenAI Products
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: As a Cloud Engineer for LLM and GenAI Products, your responsibility is to design, develop, and operate the native-cloud services (primarily AWS) that support our products. You will use your creativity to find innovative and efficient solutions, ensuring scalability and uptime in our cloud-based environment. Your role also involves driving automation, cost-efficiency, security, compliance, and scalability in collaboration with infrastructure, engineering, and architecture teams. By working with agile design and delivery cycles, your feedback based on your first-hand experience will influence our reference platform architecture. The impact of your contribution will be both long-lasting and pivotal for our customers and organization, taking the LLM and GenAI product strategy to the next level.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the development and maintenance of AWS-based cloud environments designed to host Data, Analytics, and AI applications. In addition, experience with Azure AI service is a plus.
- You possess proficiency in infrastructure as a code (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation) and other serverless services such as Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, etc.
- You have experience with good API development practices, RESTful services, web sockets, and container orchestration services such as Kubernetes or AWS ECS.
- You are experienced with version control (git), automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment (Continuous Deployment for Machine Learning / CD4ML is a plus).
- You are familiar with enterprise security aspects such as SSL, TLS, HTTPS, LDAP, Active Directory, Oauth, JWT, and bearer authentication.
- You have a good understanding of AWS networking and infrastructure (e.g., VPC, load balancer, subnets, security groups).
- You have hands-on experience with architectural design, architectural prototyping, and testing (test case definition and test verification).
- You are able to work cross-functionally and are proficient in English.
- Having experience in a regulated environment is a plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.