Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: As MLOps Engineer for LLM and GenAI products, you will be responsible for the design, development, and production-grade deployment of LLM and GenAI platform features. You will work in close collaboration with data scientists, platform engineers, cloud engineers, and architects in feature realization, prototyping, engineering, and industrialization. Features can be data connectors to public or proprietary databases, access to LLMs (open-source in-house hosted or external SaaS APIs), tools with custom logic, and/or agents that collectively are bound to offer scalable and reliable engines that can operate within a microservice architecture. You will operate within agile design and delivery cycles, informing and influencing our reference platform architecture through feedback based on your first-hand experience. The ideal candidate will be thorough with emerging technologies, platforms, and applications and has the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. Your contribution will make a lasting impact on our customers and our organization and elevate LLM and GenAI product strategy to the next level!
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or similar fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, development, and production-grade deployment of AI, ML, and/or NLP applications focussing on unstructured data or multi-modal data
- Experience with cloud-native AI services offered by AWS (preferred) and/or Azure.
- Experience with LLM application development frameworks such as Langchain, LlamaIndex, Haystack, or Semantic Kernel is highly desired
- Experience with good API design practices, containerization, microservices, and deployment with container orchestration services such as AWS ECS or Kubernetes is a must.
- Experience with version control (git), automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment
- Experience with open-source or proprietary vector databases such as FAISS, Quadrant, or Pinecone is important. Experience with cloud-based fully-managed semantic search engines such as Azure Cognitive Search and/or AWS Kendra is a plus.
- Experience with MLOps or FMOps frameworks and hands-on experience with deployment and life cycle management of AI/ML/NLP models is ideal.
- Experience with advanced prompt engineering techniques e.g., ReAct, Chain-of-Thought, etc is a plus
- Experience with popular libraries for Transformers such as HuggingFace, SparkNLP and the ability to fine-tune models leveraging adapter-based techniques is a plus
- You are able to work cross-functionally
- You are proficient in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.