Show All Results
Technical Manager (Accolade)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for a Technical Manager role with 10+ years of experience in below skills and qualification, responsible for managing and maintaining our Accolade (Software Platform). You will be a part of Electronics IT R&D services team. You will be accountable to manage Accolade, our R&D and investment projects platform. The new role would work closely with senior key user community, business partner, Vendor and IT stake holders to translate business requirements into technical descriptions and get implemented by internal IT team or external vendors. The candidate will be end to end responsible to manage projects/sprint of various sizes from requirement gathering, overseeing implementation, executing alpha testing and managing user acceptance testing. Hands-on experience to understand the IT impact in any R&D platform will be an advantage. We will provide the necessary training to develop the required insights in the Accolade platform.
• Work experience in R&D Labs, System Analyst in reputed organization.
• Should be Ph.D/ Masters in Chemistry, Physics, structural Biology or equivalent qualification in engineering/computer science
• Experience in using Accolade or iMAP/Planisware or similar other applications added an advantage
• Good verbal/written skills and very structured/collaborative working approach with virtual teams
• Proven track record in successfully managing small/mid size projects
• IT skills employed in work or leisure context
• Previous experience with IT projects e.g. as key user/tester, System Analyst is added an advantage
• Organize and manage system enhancement, testing, change releases and related processes.
• Manage and align system roadmap and with cross functional teams.
• Profound Project Management and process improvement skills
• Experience of Root Cause Analysis and investigation reporting
• Extensive experience with eQA tools and processes, defect management, test management and change release management
• Knowledge and experience in QA/QM and other industrial standards (e.g. ISO, GxP or other).
• Solid working knowledge of principles and concepts of quality risk management tools
• Experience in computerized system validation
• Demonstrated good communication, organizational skills and problem-solving capacities in an international environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.