Show All Results
Senior Packaging Engineers
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Job title: Senior Packaging Engineers
Worksite address: EMD Millipore Corporation, 17 Cherry Hill Drive, Danvers, Massachusetts 01923
1. Design, validate, and implement packaging solutions for the Mobius Single Use product line, taking into consideration manufacturing as well as customer use and expectations;
2. Develop and maintain a Mobius packaging strategy roadmap that will enable the implementation of predictable packaging;
3. Author Risk Assessments, User Requirement Specifications, Standard Operation Procedures, Validation Protocols/Reports, Purchase Specifications, and Customer Summary Reports;
4. Collaborate with Research & Development (“R&D”) to develop packaging solutions for new products in early development stages and ensure solutions are aligned with the Mobius packaging strategy roadmap;
5. Provide technical expertise to ensure packaging systems comply with internal and external customer and quality requirements, as well as applicable industry standards;
6. Identify and implement resolutions to challenges associated with the packaging of custom products in collaboration with the Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Quality, R&D, Product Management, and Sales functions; and
7. Collaborate with other global manufacturing sites on ongoing projects to ensure all packaging for Mobius Single Use products is consistent and meets technical requirements.
Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or closely related field and five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience working with Packaging Engineering in the design, development, and implementation of sterile packaging (including new materials and processes) gained in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries. In addition, the Employer requires the following:
1. Demonstrated ability working with packaging suppliers, identifying appropriate packaging materials gained through five (5) years of work experience;
2. Demonstrated ability working with ASTM and ISTA standards, as well as ISO standards, for sterile packaging development and transit simulation/ship testing gained through four (4) years of work experience;
3. Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing concepts such as process qualification and validation gained through four (4) years of work experience; and
4. Demonstrated ability to develop and author risk assessments gained through four (4) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
No more than 10% domestic travel per year and no more than 5% international travel per year.
Applicants can mail resumes to EMD Millipore Corporation., 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Attn: req# 269659) or apply online at https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company.html
This position is eligible for EMD Millipore Corporation’s Employee Referral Program.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.