Show All Results
Field Force Effectiveness Associate Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
• Manage internal data through internal data system and/or subscribed market data (e.g. Qlik view, PowerBI, etc.)
• Manage CRM (Veeva CRM) and CRM-associated platforms, including training the users.
• Co-create, manage and optimize business performance reports, dashboards.
• Conduct data analysis, organize to provide collected insights to business decision process.
What You Do
- Daily manage Qlik view system implementation.
- Coordinate the in-market forecast process with the deliverable of the final quarterly forecast to key account and product level. Quarterly upload the approved forecast to Qlik view.
- Incentive calculation for Field Force across BUs. Performance execution and tracking accuracy.
- Monthly update & manage CRM system. Training CRM system to new comer.
- Develop and monitor SFE KPIs, analysis report to identify issue and areas for improvement. Proactively flag performance gap and proposal solutions.
- Leading in planning S&T in timeline, communication, data collection, monitoring, analyst, execution.
- Co-create with business and optimize the business reports, dashboards, collective insights for business decision.
- Other tasks support for CE department & GM requirement if an
Who You Are
- Background: University Degree. Preferable in accounting, data analyse.
- Fluent English communication in both writing and speaking.
- Data and business intelligence (B.I) skills:
- Good understanding and execution for data structure, data management including data integration from multiple platforms,
- Good command of B.I tools (Qlikview, PowerBI)
- Capability to propose, develop the automation solutions for data collection, management and reporting.
- Excellent numeration skill, data analyse. Being well organized & autonomous.
- Have experience in business performance assessment and tracking for digital platforms: website, SMS/MMS, webinar, etc.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in managing / consulting a CRM system, preferable Veeva CRM.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an international business environment. Experience in Pharmaceutical MNC is plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.