Show All Results
Team Lead Payments - EMEA
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Review and approve payments of 3rd party invoices through internal banking platforms of Merck.
- Review and generate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports and track team performance.
- Supervise the daily activities of support/service/operations teams. Tasks are characterized by low to medium complexity.
- Oversee audit activities and ensure reports are done accurately and submitted timely.
- Support the Payments Team in ensuring all AP items are cleared as part of month-end activity.
- Resolve escalated client complaints or queries and manages these to completion within turn-around time.
- Spearhead and/or actively play a major part in continuous improvement projects, performing special or ad hoc assignments that may be assigned.
Who You Are:
• Has at least 4 years of experience in Accounts Payable functions with minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
• A graduate of Accounting, Business Administration or other neighboring business-related fields, or completed secondary education with substantial professional experience, whether through training on the job or some formal qualification.
• Displays substantial relevant professional experience, and good knowledge and experience in Accounts Payable, including underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based.
• Has developed breadth and (/or) depth of skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems and able to provide subject matter guidance.
• Participated in and performed special/Adhoc tasks and projects, such as, but not limited to QA, process efficiency, automation, etc.
• Experience driving implementation of technological solutions by applying them such as ERP deployments, Robotics projects, etc
• Demonstrates strong leadership and behavioral skills --such as coaching, interview, strategic decision making, negotiation skills, etc.
• Proven experience effectively working with direct reports on career development and making a positive impact on team morale, sense of belonging and participation
• Demonstrates strong expertise and knowledge working with SAP, Oracle, Ariba or other ERP systems
• Able to provide appropriate technical and inquiry support to internal customers or end users
• Has an experience working within a Shared Services Center or BPO environment is preferable.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.