Show All Results
Operational Excellence Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are seeking an experienced Operational Excellence Manager to join our ISCO (Integrated Supply Chain Operations) Excellence Team. You will lead Operational Excellence (OpEx) activities at the Milwaukee site which includes coordinating OpEx related initiatives at the site, building OpEx project portfolio, managing resources, driving project execution, and implementing best practices and knowledge transfer across the organization. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in implementing and inspiring an organization for daily continuous improvement using their knowledge of lean manufacturing.
As the Operational Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for:
Partnerships and collaboration
- Function as main Point of Contact (POC) for all OpEx related activities at the site and as key partner for the site head
- Collaborate with ISCO Excellence Execution project managers to coordinate project executions at the site
- Function as site link to the ISCO Excellence PMO & Analytics function to provide inputs supporting e.g., standardized reports of savings and project progress
- Collaborate with the ISCO Excellence LS Production System roll-out site leads, external partners & global team (e.g., support with implementation of specific tools, coaching, progress tracking, culture building)
- Collaborate with ISCO Academy to support building and delivering OpEx learning curriculum
Site performance management
- Work together with the site leadership team to jointly define the site master plan (including LS Production System development plan to targeted future state in terms of next levels and/or certification) and to provide status updates on OpEx related topics (e.g., project progress)
- Collect, analyze, and report data of current OpEx related projects to the site leader (either own reports or insights provided by PMO & Analytics function on basis of collected data)
- Ensure definition and implementation of governance aspects incl. solid project charters & execution plans for each OpEx project with appropriate risk management
Portfolio management, capability steering and knowledge transfer
- Build the OpEx project portfolio for the site to achieve site targets (safety, quality, supply, people & cost) and prioritize within OpEx project portfolio as part of the site leadership team
- Drive specific projects at the site
- Ensure resource availability for project execution and manage belt resources at the site assuring that site master plan targets / expected impact is achieved
- Implement best practices from other OpEx teams, and communicate own successes with other local OpEx and ISCO Excellence as well as the communities of excellence
- Bridge knowledge gaps in projects by requesting and managing / developing additionally required capabilities
Who you are:
- 5+ years of demonstrated track record in site operations preferred with experience in process/product engineering and in implementing improvement initiatives with impactful results, preferably in a leading position
- Practical Lean Six Sigma experience
- Experience in deployment of holistic production systems preferred
- Industrial engineering / engineering / supply chain / business administration degree / background
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification required, Black Belt certification preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, results-driven mentality, experience in leading teams (leading without authority), capable to zoom in and out (big picture and detail mindset)
- Ability to partner with a leadership team to refine goals and translate into an overall initiative plan
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.