Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role :
- Responsible for procurement sourcing activities, stakeholder, and supplier management.
- Acts in line with the agreed global category and sourcing strategies.
- Executes the sourcing strategies to create a competitive advantage, e.g. supply security, time-to-market, spend reduction, etc.
- Help transform the function into a best-in-class professional Procurement organization in terms of performance, structure, processes, and team member development.
- Manages supply agreements and contracts. Monitors contracts over the entire lifecycle and minimizes exposure to contractual risks,
- Provides country-specific market intelligence to gain competitive advantage and mitigate supply risk.
- Continuously conducts detailed supplier and supply market analysis indicating market trends.
Who You Are :
- Higher business education. Master's or equivalent degree in Law, Science, Engineering, or Business Management.
- 8+ years of professional procurement experience within an international/global organization
- Experience in both sourcing and purchasing (technical buying) activities
- Experience in the implementation of Procurement e-solutions and Market insights and category expertise.
- Solid background and expertise in Procurement, processes, and systems.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills combined with strong collaboration, influencing, and communication competencies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including cross-functional teamwork, good written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and analytical skills, high energy level, and a bias toward action
- Ability to quantify financial benefits for identified opportunities and initiatives
- Previous experience with transformation initiatives and change management processes preferred
- Flexible for traveling and Fluent in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.