Show All Results
Senior Product Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Sr. Global Product Manager, you will work closely with a growing, highly visible team focused on product strategy, integrated business management and next generation technologies for pharmaceutical production. You will drive creation, implementation and management of the near and long-term marketing strategy for the Aseptic Business Line focusing on improving customer satisfaction and driving portfolio growth. The product management team operates as the hub for product life cycle management, innovation, and marketing. In this highly visible and collaborative role you will be expected to work on some or all activities below:
- Develop and execute business strategy; actively manage the portfolio’s lifecycle and prepare business cases for new products; optimize and align Aseptic offering to reflect customer needs.
- Lead marketing activities as part of critical innovation projects: product development and market launch. This includes but is not limited to market research, market assessments, voice of the customer, concept briefs, financial analysis, customer trials, labels and packaging, data sheets, user guides, sales training, etc.
- Frequently prepare slides and present to stakeholders and senior management
- Perform standard product management activities for a subset of a product portfolio, including business processes such as forecasting, pricing, prioritization and stakeholder alignment.
- Support promotion and training activities globally as part of the Go-To-Market plans with product specific knowledge, i.e. product positioning and promotional content, webinars, conference presentations, etc.
- Actively monitor competitive activity, market dynamics and voice of the customer.
- Work cross-functionally with Market Strategy and Intelligence, R&D, Operations (including Value Chain) and Global Strategy Deployment teams.
- Leverage high level of collaboration and engagement with the business teams outside of the Aseptic business line.
- Occasionally support execution of tactical tasks which are critical to the success of the business, including but not limited to samples management, change controls, eCommerce, etc.
Who You Are:
- Degree in chemical engineering or related discipline. M.S., PhD and/or MBA is a plus.
- 8-10+ years of professional experience (Product Management, Strategy, Field Marketing, Customer Applications, Business Development or related) in the life sciences.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a complex organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Innovative and curios.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in all aspects of product management.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of biopharmaceutical processing.
- Familiarity with Aseptic applications in biopharmaceutical processing is a plus.
- Normal business travel
Location: Hybrid near any of our US offices
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.