Show All Results
Commercial Execution Manager, APAC 1
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Commercial Execution Manager, SLS APAC
The APAC Commercial Execution Manager for the Science and Lab Solutions (SLS) is a part of APAC Commercial Excellence, who will be responsible to lead and/or provide best in class project management by driving process excellence through the end-to-end business process mapping including but not limited to a large variety of business improvements and transformational projects. This position will lead and drive complex cross-functional projects with both regional and global interdependencies, that will contribute to make a positive impact to our business and working environment. This role can be taken on anywhere within APAC Region.
As such, you will be responsible for:
- Building a harmonized end-to-end business process mapping for SLS APAC through a holistic view cross functions and countries in APAC
- Steering complex regional transformational projects involving several functional areas and senior leadership, by proactively identifying areas for improvements and priorities
- Manage and influence the needs of the business balanced with technical capabilities and functionality, to drive tangible business impact through project and program ideation, roadmap, implementation, delivery and training.
- Institute and operationalize agile methodology and mindset within the organization
- Provide expertise, coaching, promote new project management tools and processes optimization ideas to the broader SLS APAC organization
- Effective communications at all levels of the organization and stakeholder management to gain buy-in and understanding of our plans, processes, and connection to overall financial targets, strategy and priorities
- Design and implement process guidelines, flows, and manage tools which facilitate the overall planning and execution efforts as well as relevant interfaces and milestones
- Act as the voice of APAC SLS in global projects by advocating the operational challenges and work with global business partners on finding feasible solutions for APAC
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in science, business, or economics; MBA and/or PhD is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in consulting, strategy, project management and/or audit fields
- Experience driving global complex transformation projects and aligning results with company strategy
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Process Mining tools
- Proven process improvement techniques, i.e. Lean Six Sigma, root cause analysis, 5d, etc.
- In depth working knowledge of project management methodologies; Certified in Project Management or Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Executive level stakeholder communication
- Ability to manage multiple layers of complexity and shifting priorities effortlessly whilst working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven experience of managing both large complex projects and programs, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures, coupled with strong customer and partner interface skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, including large and complex programs as well as operational projects
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive and “can-do” attitude in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.