Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As continuous improvement expert, you will join a global operational excellence transformation program. Your main task will be to drive transformation effort to introduce a new way of working using Lean management methodology. It will therefore involve applying a transformation toolkit to diagnose and design opportunities to improve our processes, service levels, quality and customer satisfaction. You will drive the implementation on the ground, providing training and coaching thereby helping the teams to adopt the new way of working. You will be part of a global team, working effectively in a matrix environment and using best practices and business expertise to drive the change.
- Lean Implementation: Lead and support the implementation of Lean principles, tools, and methodologies across various departments and functions within the organization.
- Process Improvement: Identify inefficiencies and waste within current processes and workflows, and develop and implement strategies to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance quality.
- Value Stream Mapping: Conduct value stream mapping to visualize and analyze current processes, and work with cross-functional teams to design and implement future-state processes.
- Kaizen Events: Plan, organize, and facilitate Kaizen events to address specific process improvement opportunities, involving employees at all levels.
- Data Analysis: Utilize data-driven analysis to identify improvement opportunities, track performance metrics, and measure the impact of Lean initiatives.
- Training and Education: Provide Lean training and education to employees at all levels to build a culture of continuous improvement and empower teams to identify and implement improvements.
- Standard Work: Develop and document standard work procedures to ensure consistency, quality, and efficiency in operations.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, department heads, and senior management to drive Lean initiatives and achieve organizational goals.
- Continuous Learning: Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging trends in Lean and process improvement, and incorporate relevant innovations into the organization's processes.
Who You Are:
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economics or Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in process managament, continuous improvement, Lean Management (best in both manufacturing and admin areas or consulting experience), and Lean & Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt Certification is an advantage)
- Working experience in international environment
- Experience in delivering presentations to Top Management
- Profound customer-orientation with an eye for the company’s own interests
- Strong analytical thinking and strong Project Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.