Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
What You Do
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects.
- Achieve and exceed the sales target.
- Manage and achieve the set KPI for Direct manufacturing customers in northern Malaysia.
- Planning, organizing, and implementing business development and expansion initiatives including customer database expansion.
- Support and execute approved business development programs.
- Market information gathering, updating, and reporting initiative.
- Implement and build customer retention, expansion, and relationship management programs.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Sells products by establishing contact developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates effective employee relationships built on trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Customer, trend, and competitor territory mapping to develop and implement strategies for growth.
- Based in Penang.
Who You Are
- Bachelor/Diploma in Science or equivalent preferable with chemistry/biology academic background
- At least 1 -3 years of sales experience in the Life Sciences or manufacturing industry.
- Meticulous and able to work independently to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with executive management and regional teams from diverse backgrounds.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.