Show All Results
HRBP Enabling Functions India
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Position exists as part of Enabling Functions (IT) organization to serve as HR Partner to Business Leaders, People Managers and Employees in the of the India division. This position will work closely with the Global HR Business Partner as well as senior IT Leaders to deliver on HR agenda items aligned to business priorities. The incumbent will act as the local point of contact for all people topics.
- Act as a local single contact point from HR to the business; take lead for all HR related topics for identified IT functions in India.
- Play an active role in utilizing HR expertise to address business needs and understands the business impact of delivering results while upholding the company core values (HIC).
- Partner with the IT Leaders in the country to prioritize people related topics that have bearing on business outcomes; translate business requirements into HR solutions and systems that deliver business results.
- Work closely with the business leaders to understand key business and people imperatives at global and regional level, and translate them into implementable programs in the country
- Lead development and deployment of local interventions and initiatives in the business aligned to business strategy
- Deliver operational HR support for all employee lifecycle solutions in collaboration with Country Solution Partners
- Steer organizational solutions around people analytics, organizational transformation, and change
- Assess emerging social, cultural, and behavioral norms in the business from time to time and work with leadership teams to mitigate any potential people related risks and issues.
- Collaborate with business leaders and people managers to inculcate a performance oriented transparent and collaborative work culture.
- Work with HR Compliance teams to ensure site level compliances with Company policies and procedures and educate employees on adherence.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in human resources management or other relevant area
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources Business Partner role in a large or mid-sized corporation, preferably with matrix reporting
- Deep working knowledge in major HR disciplines and hands on experience of using HR tools within talent management and leadership development
Knowledge and Skills
- Capability to work with and influence senior stakeholders to build emotional commitment to take ownership
- Ability to leverage data for decision making, to increase the impact of HR Systems and processes & understanding of HR Analytics
- Passion for Technology & Tools, to improve Employee Experience
- Adaptability to change and support the HR and People change activities
- Curious about best practices and learns from it, to solve problems
- Effective leadership and communication skills (written, oral, listening, presentation)
- Demonstrated competence in coaching and conflict resolution.
- Business fluent in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.