Show All Results
Junior HRBP Enabling Functions India
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are seeking a Junior HR Business Partner to join our Enabling Functions HRBP team in Bangalore.
As a junior HR Business Partner, you will cooperate with the senior HRBP in supporting the business leaders and managers by providing strategic HR guidance, support HR programs and global initiatives, drive organizational effectiveness, and promote High Impact Culture.
- Support and close cooperation with HR business partner in internal projects regarding employee performance, communication, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, diversity & inclusion, and development programs.
- Ongoing assistance to the HR Business Partner(s) in everyday activities related to HR and the implementation of global/local HR processes & policies.
- Analyze HR data and metrics to identify trends and provide insights to inform business decision-making.
- Create analyses, reports and presentations based on current needs.
- Partner with managers to proactively address employee relations matters.
- Act as a champion for our values and culture, promoting an inclusive and positive work environment.
- Observe the external market, research HR trends, develop own knowledge.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR Management, Business, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, or other related discipline.
- Relevant HR experience of 3-5 years.
- Good knowledge in HR Business Partnering gained from a similar industry.
- Candidate must be articulate, have good communication skills and has the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel enabling the preparation of pivot tables and data analysis) and Power Point.
- Ability to analyze HR data and metrics to derive meaningful insights and make data-driven recommendations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Very good work organization, initiative, and commitment.
- High level of discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Interest in HR trends and willingness to develop in this area.
- Fluent in business English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.