Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
About the role:
The role manages products or product portfolios ensuring their optimized position regarding strategic, scientific, and economic aspects. Is responsible for establishing marketing strategies, identifying markets and opportunities, and determining the feasibility of product development.
Develops and directs marketing programs for a significant product or product category; Establishes marketing strategies including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans, and future product development to manage a product or product category's life cycle; Interfaces with engineers, designers, suppliers, and customers to develop product requirements and specifications; Prepares and coordinates product introductions and updates.
- Gathers market data on environment, epidemiology, customers & and patients’ needs, a treatment map, and competitors with a deep understanding of the customers and environment to develop an approved marketing strategy.
- Conducts situation analysis with input from internal (Marketing, Sales, Medical, Regulatory), and external stakeholders, and listens actively to customers.
- Elaborates clear SWOT, identifying Key Issues, and translating into the tactical plan.
- Develops forecasting based on patient dynamics for the planning period, including market positioning, segmentation, and key messages.
- In line with the plan, delivers, arranges, conducts, and coordinates the implementation of critical external stakeholder activities including advisory boards, symposia, workshops, CMEs, exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Monitors and measures implementation of the plan against agreed measures (i.e. market growth, product growth, and market share).
- Manages the forecasting and inventory process to ensure correct stock levels.
- Develop, monitor, and evaluate project plan activities promptly for both internal and external customers including but not limited to analyzing project performance resources utilization and risk against A&P budget and communication to related parties
- IMS results and other external references for product performance results.
- Actively control and maintain the M&S LRD ratio within the target
- In collaboration with the sales team, ensure RoFo (Rolling Forecast) accuracy to avoid stock out or overstock and maintain the correct stock level
- Develop pricing strategy based on product strategy and keep alignment with global pricing strategy (if required)
- Ensure strategy and implementation are aligned with the Ethical code of conduct and compliance, including adherence to guidelines, local and global policies, and procedures
Portfolio & Sales Management
- Establish and maintain profitable products & franchises in line with the corporate and local strategy
- Ensure consistent and clear positioning and key messages in the market
- In collaboration with business development, manage the introduction of new products, with strong feasibility studies/business case
- Prepare and implement product launches
- Takes initiative to maintain and upgrade product knowledge through sourcing for product information, and reading clinical reports/publications, and medical journals.
- Identifies marketing opportunities based on medical information, market knowledge, and competitor knowledge.
- Regularly updates knowledge and disease areas by attending medical conventions, and KOL interaction
- Understands treatment trends.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of products by discussing and educating on new studies/new information on products and diseases.
- Adapts Country Business Plan/marketing plan and strategies based on new learning
- Presents competitor tracking system / Competitor knowledge and builds handling objection strategy
- Provides validated scientific information on the product/brand (publications, slide kits, communication, and medical education tools) by collaborating with the Medical, Sales, Regulatory, Compliance, and Legal teams necessarily
- Develops key stakeholders and KOLs (KOL Mapping) through advisory boards, clinical studies, speakers, symposia, CME’s, visits, etc.
- Regular visits to KOL during upcountry or event preparation
- Ensure relationship management is maintained properly at the operational level by each business unit
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders accordingly
- Support regional and global cooperation in Business Development
Who you are:
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree in Economy, Marketing, Pharmacy, Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, or any other subjects related to business, and management that includes knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts within a relevant discipline.
- Having a minimum of 8 years experience in the same position and responsibility
- Having experience in leading different teams, direct or indirect reporting
- Ability to inject energy into the organization to make a turnaround
- Ability to influence people and facilitate cooperation of internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical and strategic thinking – able to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information; Ability to collect and synthesize complex information, making it relevant, understandable, and actionable for key stakeholders.
- Ability to think out of the box to create innovative ideas.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate in English and having the thinking with a digital mindset
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.