Show All Results
Associate Director of eCommerce Customer Insights & Customer Experience Strategy
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Digital & eCommerce Customer Experience organization is seeking a dynamic and strategic leader to serve as the Associate Director of eCommerce Customer Insights & Customer Experience Strategy. In this pivotal role, you will lead a team of customer researchers and digital strategists, shaping and enhancing customer experience across our digital domains. Your primary responsibilities will include driving a deeper understanding of customer needs, generating breakthrough insights, and developing strategies to create differentiated experiences that drive both customer and business value. The Associate Director of eCommerce Customer Insights & Customer Experience Strategy is the business co-pilot responsible for synthesizing, developing, and driving action around consumer insights and digital strategy using diverse sources.
Would prefer hybrid schedule in the Boston area but can be fully remote for great fit
- Ensure integration across the UX Research, Strategic Brand Insights and Site Analytics to drive a holistic view of the consumer, shopper and category, leading with a one team voice.
- Create and communicate a horizon view of the e-commerce platform to provide foresight into new trends and headwinds.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Proactively collaborate with cross-divisional, cross-functional and external experts to support Millipore Sigma’s e-commerce innovation strategies.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Ability to lead through influence and collaborating closely with other functions to gain alignment and support.
Education and Thought Leadership:
- Develop an annual plan and budget for the Insights and Strategy team to be leveraged across UX, Consumer Insights and Strategy projects.
- Leverage strategic assets to create a valuable relationship with suppliers which enhance Millipore Sigma’s growth with new perspectives and challenge conventional thinking.
Who you are:
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Economics, Psychology, Sociology or Business Management required. 10+ years of proven experience in senior-level eCommerce insights & strategy roles, preferably within an enterprise-level direct to consumer or B2B landscape
- Proven experience in leveraging insights to impact business decisions and solve complex business issues
- Proven experience of foresight and trends analysis to impact future business strategies
- Proven experience creating and gaining approval of business case/financial cases requiring multi-million dollar/EUR investments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey and drive alignment around complex ideas and strategies with stakeholders at all levels.
- Advanced degree (M.Sc. or PhD preferred, MBA a plus).
- Proficient with data analysis, data interpretation, and data visualization to promote and support a test and learn mentality and data-driven decision-making
- Experience in collaborating with the design and development of websites focused on education, lead generation, and transactions
- Exceptional strategic thinking abilities and the ability to develop and execute digital strategies that align with business objectives
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.