Show All Results
Senior Regulatory Affairs Expert - Sustainability Biocides (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated (Senior) Regulatory Affairs Expert with expertise in Biocides and Chemical Strategy for Sustainability (CSS) to join our Life Science team. As a (Senior) Regulatory Affairs Expert, you will play a crucial role in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and driving the implementation of CSS strategies at our Life Science business. This position presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
You will collaborate with our colleagues to develop sustainable products for the future and oversee risk mitigation measures while managing significant projects. Fluency in English, a strong background in chemistry or a related field, and a passion for cross-functional collaboration are essential for this role.
- Stay updated with the latest regulatory requirements and guidelines related to biocides and CSS.
- Lead regulatory projects related to biocides and CSS, ensuring timely completion and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement project plans, defining project scope, deliverables, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and stakeholders involved in regulatory projects, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Facilitate decision-making processes, ensuring alignment with regulatory requirements, business objectives, and stakeholder expectations.
Who you are:
- Advanced degree in Chemistry or Natural Science, PhD is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of profound experience and expertise in regulatory affairs focus Biocides
- In-depth understanding of chemical/biocide legislations is required
- Knowledge of the Chemical Strategy for Sustainability is a benefit
- Intercultural and interpersonal competence and excellent communication skills (very good command of English; German will be an advantage)
- Comfortable working in highly complex environments and cross-functional projects
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.