Show All Results
Senior Analyst- Veeva Vault
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title - Senior Analyst Veeva Vault
The Senior analyst will ensure service excellence is achieved according to our commitment to the BT user community in supporting our highly secure R&D platform. Due to the nature of the application we support and security recommendation, production operations can only be managed by internal workforces
Design, build, Configure and support Veeva Vault based applications to meet business process and application requirements. Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives. Evaluates, optimizes, harmonizes, and standardizes existing systems. Create and update system documentation. Monitors quality standards and ensures failure-free operation. Considers compatibility of different systems. Solves a range of straightforward problems through knowledge and technical experience in own discipline with a moderate level of guidance. Analyzes information and possible solutions and makes independent judgments, decisions, and recommendations. Support the on-going regulatory compliance of the IT components for defined services. Review and approve regulatory system changes and documentation. Support periodic reviews of the entire system and compile related reports during operation phase. Support the on-going regulatory compliance of the IT components for defined services Support the qualification activity and documentation related to IT solutions delivery. Understands how the team integrates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the area and builds knowledge of the organization, processes, customers, and key business drivers.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 4-9 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience within information/Computer systems with focus on Qualification of R&D applications
- Must have Veeva Vault skillset Having Veeva Vault Medcomms & QMS experience will be preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Veeva Vault configuration, developing them in live projects based on client requirement.
- Working knowledge of Document and Object record migration from legacy application to Veeva Vault.
- Good technical knowledge in core technologies and platforms such as Java, .Net, XML, HTML, PL/SQL & API.
- Previous experience in the biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Life Science or related industry implementing and validating computer systems that manage regulated information
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure qualification processes and IT operating procedures
- Thoroughly familiar with Quality & GxP IT compliance requirements.
- Strong planning and analytical skills combined with ability to work with geographically distributed teams in a rapid development model.
- Awareness of ITIL and Support Project Methodology.
- Ability to familiarize himself / herself independently with entirely new subjects and thus provide comprehensive and innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid grasp of Information security and standard methodologies
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.