Show All Results
Sr. Solution Architect
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
About the Role:
As a Solutions Architect at our dynamic tech firm, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the architectural vision and strategy for our clients. You'll leverage your hybrid skills as both an architect and a software developer to design and implement robust, scalable, and efficient solutions. You lead the development of new capabilities and you will oversee the development of capabilities developed by others.
1. Design and develop high-quality, scalable, and secure solutions that meet internal client requirements.
2. Provide technical leadership in architecting end-to-end solutions in cloud environments.
3. Develop and maintain a deep understanding of PySpark, SQL, Palantir Foundry, and other cloud development technologies.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate different systems and technologies seamlessly.
5. Mentor junior team members and foster a culture of technical excellence.
6. Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends to ensure our solutions remain cutting-edge.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in solution architecture and software development.
3. Strong expertise in PySpark, SQL, and Palantir Foundry.
4. Proficient in designing and implementing solutions in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.).
5. Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
6. Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
7. Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies is a plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.