Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
• Ensure full compliance of procurement activities in compliance with Code of Ethics, Procurement policies and procedures.
• Support entities in P2P process using the ERP system thru:
Purchase Requisition validation, compliance checking
Purchase order creation and monitoring
Perform Purchase Order changes/modifications
• Responsible for vendor master data maintenance in MDG-S or ERP system
• Respond to inquiries of internal customer and supplier and other procurement related concerns.
• Perform other procurement tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Support knowledge of system/process/policy transfer to team members, includes provide documentations, such as training materials and working instruction.
• Constructive relationships are built with team members, customers and suppliers
• Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
• Positive and with proactive attitude
• Consistently seek to develop a trusting relationship and working rapport with team members and ensure a positive approach to work.
• Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to deal with high levels of complexity, change and evolving processes, often at short notice
Who you are：
• Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure.
• Proactive and independent.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.