Show All Results
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
As an Electrical Engineer in the Semiconductors Capital Investment Project Execution Team, you will provide technical discipline expertise in electrical engineering on a variety of asset builds and infrastructure modifications ranging in scope from specialty chemical production equipment installation to greenfield building construction.
- In charge of project independently, from design engineering, construction, commissioning to startup activities including pre-startup safety reviews and closure of punch list items.
- Work within a matrix environment and communicate with remote team members, project managers, and customers.
- Business travelling up to 10% may be required.
- Provide design and technical options, risk evaluation oversight and mitigation recommendations, and implementation strategies to achieve the desired balance of low cost to serve, asset flexibility, technical risk, EHS compliance.
- Must demonstrate organizational awareness and prompt issue communication to lead technical teams toward business objectives.
WHO YOU ARE-
- BS degree in electrical engineering or related.
- 8+ years of experience, in design of industrial electrical power systems
- Familiar with all major electrical engineering expertise including but not limited to:
- Regulation/Code: CNS, IEC, NFPA ISO, NEMA and local code
- Power System: Single Line Diagram, Load Analysis, Arc Flash, Voltage Drop Calculation, Wire/Cable Tray Selection.
- Building System: Illuminance Calculation, Load Balance Calculation, Grounding/Lightning Protection, and Equipment Arrangement
- Component Sizing: Fuse Sizing, Transformer sizing, Switchgear & Switchboard Power Panels, Motor Controllers (and/or Centers) & VFD, Standby Generator Sets, Heat Trace Systems, Motor Selection, ATS
- Document Preparation: Data Sheet, MR (Material Requisition), TBE (Technical Bid Evaluation)
- DCS Design and Analysis: I/O Points between MCC and DCS, Remote Terminal Unit.
- Communication System
- Hazardous Classification: Relevant Design Regulation, Selection of Explosion-proof EQ, Hazardous Material Table
- Fire Alarm System
- Advanced degree in Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Experience in integration of firefighting
- National Certified Electrical Engineer(高考電機技師)
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.