Show All Results
Commercial Director, DS&S, Asia excl. Korea
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
This position is accountable for DS&S business in ASIA excl. Korea, Manage sales team in the region and distributors as well. promoting DS&S Products (Delivery Systems and Services) to customers. DS&S is the business that offers Specialty Gas Delivery Equipment/Specialty Chemical Delivery Equipment/Turnkey Installation of Gas/Chemical systems and Poly Flow products. Individual is expected to become technically competent with products in order to be capable of develop offerings to end customers.
The individual must be able to inspire the confidence of management and customers by his/her skill in presentation, negotiation and problem solving. Considerable inter-personal skills are required to deal successfully with the complex relationships. Individual is expected to have constant interfacing to distributors and end customers externally and cross founction team internally.
This position is accountable for annual regional revenue/profit targets. The accountability of this market is approximately 100~150m€ in revenue per year. Also, work as team to support global revenue/profit targets
Individual will also need to lead and develop a keen understand of the market and competitive offerings and be able to efficiently feed this information back to head quarters in order to promote improvements in the development of DS&S products. Need to have good English skills and technical understadnings.
- Manager the business and meet financial goal for the region and supporting global business as well
- Contract negotiation and pricing approval within DOA
- Developing pricing strategy in order to win key projects and also maintain proper profitability at athe same time.
- Resources (people/production/engineering/services) management, includes allocation and prioritization in the region
- Manage customer request, meetings and escalation
- Lead the commercial managers/leaders and team in the region, focusing on primary Taiwan, China, Singaproe and Japan.
- Manage and prioritize commercial resources in the region, including host prioritization meeting to make decision.
- Lead the collaborations across the supporting and function team, e.g. product management team, S&OP, Factories, Project Managers, Service team & quality team.
- Drive for cross BU synergies and collaboration.
Who You Are
- Minimum a B.S. Degree is required with background of Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering is preferred. MBA Preferred but not required.
- Minimum 10 years commercial experience in Semiconductor Industry, or any OEM/equipment related experience are preferred.
- 5 years People management experiences is a plus.
- Good communication and coordination skills. Fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Open to frequent business travel.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.