Show All Results
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
- Responsible for directs warehouseing activities for the company by establishing operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling, storage and disposition of materials and keeping warehouse inventory control.
- Warehouse daily operations’ management under compliance. Ensure employees follow EHS compliance in consideration of safe warehousing.
- Monitor the inbound and outbound movement of goods and material ensure that all movements are promptly and accurace.
- Direct and coordinate the physical movement of goods and materials to and from warehouse ensure optimum use of available storage space.
- Monitor warehosue procedures and recommends and implement changes where necessary.
- Support to evaluate and monitor Bonded warehouse operations, ensure operating efficiency, compliance with company policies and implement local regulatuon.
- Support to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with other functions such as production, M&S, CF and and purchasing.
- The following principles apply and are implemented when performing my activities:
- Operational Excellence: in order to implement systematic and holistic approach for continuous improvement.
- ESH Programs: in order to prevent accident at work and environmental impact.
- Best Practice Sharing: in order to share and adopt best solutions to continuously improve and streamline processes in all areas.
- Innovation: through MIDEA and BPS processes to propose and promote new ideas.
- Company Values: Courage, Achievement, Responsibility, Respect, Integrity and Transparency.
WHO YOU ARE-
- Education Level: Bachelor or above
- Working Experiences:
- 3+ years of proven experience in database analysis and maintenance. Familiar with Java, MySQL or .NET. Coding capability is preferential.
- Warehouse operation or equivalent warehouse project management experience is a plus.
- Professional Skills:
- Work on warehouse management platform, committed to innovating how warehouse workers interact with systems and improving daily life in the warehouse.
- Lead and participate warehouse automation project to enhance overall operation quality, participate global project to implement new system and tools.
- People management
- With SAP operating and set up knowledge and experiences.
- With good computer skill about Windows Office software for data analysis, with coding capability.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Capable to work under high pressure independently and willing to take extra work for self-development.
- Good to communicate in English.
- Others: Good leadership and staff management abilities; ability to motivate employees
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.