Show All Results
SAP BTP Integration Architect
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
The Application Engineer for SAP Integration Suite (BTP) acts as Solution Owner for integration solutions to facilitate the exchange of information among various systems and applications and those of external parties.
The role includes the solutioning, design and implementation of adequate interface solutions following defined change processes and standards according to customer requirements.
In summary there should be excellent understanding of integration concepts as provided by SAP Integration Suite and how to implement them. This should be combined with good knowledge of ALE/EDI configuration in connected systems (mainly ERP systems).
Service Performance Monitoring of the Application Managed Services provided by our strategic partners belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to hand over new services.
Skills & Competencies
- Should have a very deep understanding of SAP CPI or SAP Integration Suite.
- Should have experience on working on at least 2 implementation projects in SAP CPI or SAP IS.
- Solution Architect Capabilities to replatform complex global processes setup in PO or other middleware to SAP Integration suite.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform Integration tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Deep knowledge of design patterns implemented in SAP IS/CPI, Groovy scripts, API development, Mappings.
- Should be able to define, design and implement Iflow templates for global processes.
- Deep knowledge of EDI and Trading Partner Management in both SAP PO and SAP IS/CPI
- Should be able to mentor/upskill peers on SAP IS.
- Ability to make difficult decisions, accountability for integration process (e.g. SFDC, Ariba) and SOA manager configuration
- Capable to independently coordinate the set-up of new interfaces. This includes realignment with various teams and functions- Security, Networking, SAP Basis, project teams, external and internal customers.
- Good knowledge in ERP systems to enable ALE/EDI
- Deep knowledge in SFDC Integration based on BPM technology.
- Ownership of all SFDC related integration processes, Ariba integration and SOA Manager configuration in the dedicated ERP systems (incl. MDG).
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment taking ownership of the complete end to end process.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on application go live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
- Lead technical design of applications/solutions in portfolio.
- Provide technical services and functional advice on the implementation of business applications.
- Provide functional/technical support to project teams.
- Provide the technical input for defining and maintaining the development standard and guidelines.
Change and Release Management
- Establish documentation of current and target application architecture (incl. CMDB).
- Establish and implement the Life Cycle Mgmt plan for applications in scope.
- Secure Change Management processes in line with relevant SOPs.
- Ensure complete and accurate handover documents created prior to production release.
- Manage the application portfolio at the most appropriate level of release.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 10-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken).
- An additional language (German) is an asset.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.