Show All Results
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
Supervising and control QC activities to achieve targeted outputs in line with the master production schedule, ensuring that product quality is well controlled. Assist the QC Manager with budgeting, future investments, and the long-term development of QC. Additionally, manage the QC team, working closely with team leaders to ensure that QC capabilities align with future product and process development, while also focusing on the professional development of the team members.
- Responsible for ensuring quality procedures and outputs from incoming QC, in-process QC and outgoing QC for the final products.
- Manage the main activities of the QC department, focusing on continuous improvement initiatives, particularly in the areas of sampling, inspection, and testing methods. The goal is to increase efficiency and measurement quality
- Execute technical solutions and provide QC services for both internal and external customers. This includes activities such as audits, measurement requests, and change board processes.
- Facilitate and implement company programs or activities, such as BT, EHS Lean and Six Sigma, and Best Practice Sharing. Also work with the QC team leader to drive improvement projects initiated by local Engineering, Production, R&D, and other departments. Additionally, collaborate with other quality functions of PM-IC&D in CN/DE/JP/KR/US to work on global methods improvement and/or harmonization projects.
- Assist manager in areas such as budgeting, CAPEX planning, people development, and departmental organization setting.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor degree (or above) in chemical/chemical engineering
- 3-5 years of working experience in quality control in technology industry
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Semiconductor industry experience is a plus
Able to manage, execute, and complete projects within scope, budget, and schedule.
Able to create and deliver clear and compelling presentations to diverse audiences, and to effectively communicate complex ideas and information.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.