Show All Results
Digital Product Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
In this Product Manager role, you will join the Digital & eCommerce team with responsibility for defining and leading our Pricing & Availability product domain. You will have end-to-end responsibility for creating and owning relevant eCommerce Digital Products, bridging the technical and business considerations toward achieving key business and customer outcomes. You will be shaping the future of how our customers see and experience our products and pricing online. This is an area that is critical to our future growth, with opportunity to impact our broad customer base (2M+) as they transact our portfolio online (150K+ products) across all global markets (100+) in which we operate.
The Product Manager role’s scope includes:
- Defining the Product vision for Pricing & Availability, including designing a comprehensive roadmap based on customer needs, coordinating the development and deployment, while managing complexity and interdependency
- Defining, building, and subsequently leading the necessary product teams needed to execute against the vision (leading Product Owners, Engineers, Designers, and other cross-functional members)
- Inspiring your team as well as cross-functional and senior stakeholders with the product vision and milestones achieved as you and your teams bring the products to life
- Defining and owning what success looks like in terms of pricing and availability customer interactions and metrics
- Ensuring business expectations are aligned with the roadmap and that the targeted business value is realized
- Providing overall leadership and management across all eCommerce aspects of Pricing & Availability, including driving alignment with cross-functional stakeholders
We are looking for an excellent storyteller and customer advocate who is adept at influencing without authority, and communicating technically complex concepts in non-technical, easily understandable terms.
- Designing the Product vision & roadmap to deliver a differentiated offering
- Building an inspiring product vision and drive alignment across the organization
- Working directly with customers to identify the problems to solve and appropriate features
- Prioritizing features, enhancements & technical debt in accordance with organizational needs
- Leveraging new technologies to enhance the digital Product and deliver better business outcomes
- Providing requirements, product specifications, guidance and leadership to engineering and UX teams
- Applying Agile Product methods to adapt to changing business & customer requirements
- Serving as the voice of the user
- Being the foremost expert on the relevant customer journey, needs, and competitive & market environment
- Leading continuous discovery activities to evolve the product strategy to meet changing customer needs
- Driving end-to-end product delivery
- Defining and tracking success metrics for the Pricing & Availability product domain
- Delivering key business outcomes & goals, e.g. revenue, customer satisfaction improvements, etc
- Ensuring high-quality delivery of requirements in compliance with the organization’s standards and policies
- Proactively identifying risks and variances to plans, and developing & implementing appropriate mitigation
- Being a hands-on leader, effectively steering the Product team, and driving cross-functional alignment
- Communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Serving as the ambassador for the product, including with senior executives & business partners
- Updating stakeholders & sponsors on Product status, performance and financial metrics
- B.A. / B.Sc. (or higher) in IT, Business Mgmt, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of professional Product leadership in an eCommerce, digital product or software engineering environment
- Enterprise-level experience providing customers with accurate, fast Pricing & Availability data, such as:
- ERP systems understanding, incl. comfort interfacing with IT across a complex, global systems landscape
- Pricing & Availability data integration experience, incl. optimizing APIs between ERPs and eCom platform
- Pricing strategy familiarity, incl. models, structures and approaches for account-based pricing management
- Availability data management experience, incl. syncing and/or caching approaches, and scalability strategies
- Value-add features, such as promotions & discounting, membership models, and dynamic pricing
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization, as well as test-and-learn and data-driven decision-making mindset
- Experience partnering with senior engineering leadership, incl. deep-diving into complex technical concepts
- Experience working across cross-functional stakeholder groups to support collaboration and knowledge-sharing
- Comfort presenting to executive audiences to drive strategic alignment and secure investment
- Track record of delivering results in a global, matrixed environment
- Proven leader capable of inspiring, educating, motivating, and aligning work seamlessly across varied audiences (including customers, team members and collaborators)
- Strong problem-solving abilities as well as the ability to facilitate complex conversations
- The ideal candidate is learning-obsessed, has a flexible mind, and is driven by impact
- Preference for Agile certification
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.