Show All Results
Aplica tu Magia con nosotros
¿Estás listo para explorar, romper barreras y descubrir mucho más? Sabemos que tienes grandes planes. Nosotros, también, innovar con la ciencia y la tecnología para enriquecer la vida de las personas con las soluciones en Healthcare, Life Science y Electronics apasiona a nuestros colegas en el mundo entero. Juntos, soñamos en grande y compartimos el entusiasmo por cuidar a una gran diversidad de personas, clientes, pacientes y al planeta. Por eso, siempre buscamos mentes curiosas que imaginen lo nunca visto con nosotros.
Unidos como uno solo para los pacientes: nuestra meta en Healthcare es ayudar a crear, mejorar y prolongar vidas. Creamos tratamientos, dispositivos inteligentes y tecnologías innovadoras en campos terapéuticos como la oncología, la neurología y la fertilidad. Nuestros equipos colaboran en 6 continentes con pasión y una curiosidad incesante con el objetivo de ayudar a los pacientes en cada etapa de su vida. Unirte a nuestro equipo de Healthcare significa formar parte de una cultura de trabajo diversa, inclusiva y flexible, que ofrece fantásticas oportunidades para el desarrollo personal y profesional en todo el planeta.
Responsible for ensuring the Company´s compliance with pharmaceutical regulations and laws as well as providing expertise on drug safety and medical topics. Provides medical advice to ensure accuracy of data to support existing or new product promotion. Develops medical product information and stays informed on scientific trends and competition. Manages relationships with target opinion leaders and trains local teams in medical topics.
- Impacts the results of the team or even influences a range of customer, operational, project or service activities of closely related teams with own contributions. Explains complex or even difficult/critical information to others in straightforward situations and interacts across business areas. May even advance discussions and build consensus across the business and with external parties regarding own technical area.
- Performs a range of routine or even non-routine assignments to solve problems of low to moderate complexity that require solid understanding and experience in own job field. Analyzes factual information and solutions to make independent judgement, recommendations and decisions. May also use best practices to improve products or services.
- Accountable for the quality of work. Works independently and receives a moderate to low level of guidance and direction within clear or even broad guidelines.
- Act as Local Medical Affairs TA expert in one or more Tas.
- Co-leading Local TA, Launch and Brand Strategies and lead the Medical Affairs Tactics.
- Lead Medical Affairs activities in assigned territory along defined local Medical Launch / Brand strategies.
- Responsible for assigning, tracking and monitoring relevant KPIs and metrics for Medical affairs
- Consolidate and communicate trends, market insights, and unmet needs identified in the field Operations.
- Develop Medical material, review marketing material, trainings. Ensure scientific and clinical accuracy for specific product or brand.
- Comply to relevant training and SOPs. Maintains up-to-date GxP knowledge by following internal and external trainings.
- Conduct Local internal scientific training and ensure continuous Medical education of existing teams and new employees working in the Local TA.
- Review and communicate insights collected by Medical colleagues.
- Develop Medical KTL scientific interaction plans. Positively impact external perceptions and knowledge regarding company and company products.
- Maintain and demonstrate comprehensive and in-depth scientific TA knowledge when performing assigned tactics.
- Ensure operational excellence by sharing best practices.
- Map treatment landscape and medical environment for indications/ programs in the Therapeutic Area.
- Responsible for the planning and tracking of the (TA-specific) medical budget.
- Lead/ support (depending on nature of study) Medical studies, assist to coordinate Local clinical projects and contribute to site selection for clinical projects. Lead Local publication process, publication dissemination and alignment with Local, Regional and Global publication plan.
- Support communications for ISS between investigators and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with ClinDev and ClinOps in providing field support for research studies and assist in the selection of clinical study sites
- May lead presentation and discussion on local Studies at internal study review committee meetings.
- Assimilate, process and share medical information with stakeholders
Who you are:
- University degree (Bachelor’s) required, preferably in scientific field of relevance to position. Secondary / advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD) required. Scientific and / or clinical training.
- Fluency in English.
- Clinical or clinical research experience specific to therapeutic area preferred, advanced degree advantageous.
- Substantial professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 5 years).
- Previous MSL, Medical Advisor or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice required.
sto es lo que ofrecemos: Somos mentes curiosas con distintas procedencias, perspectivas y experiencias vitales. Celebramos la diversidad en todas sus dimensiones, porque creemos que impulsa la excelencia y la innovación, las cuales son indispensables para mejorar nuestra capacidad de liderazgo en ciencia y tecnología. Abrir puertas y oportunidades es nuestro compromiso para que todo el mundo crezca y se desarrolle a su propio ritmo. Acompáñanos a crear una cultura de inclusión y pertenencia con impacto en millones de personas y que nos empodera a aplicar la magia y abanderar el progreso humano.
Envíanos tu solicitud ahora mismo y sé parte tú también de este equipo tan diverso.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.