Show All Results
Web / AEM development Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Job Title: Web /AEM Development Manager
You are a seasoned Web development lead and scrum team leader. With your extensive experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) you understand, architect and design complex web content management systems (WCMS) in a highly complex and dynamic environment. You collaborate closely with international colleagues, mainly from Germany and US, to understand and manage solutioning for requirements. As an experienced scrum team lead you direct and manage your local team's daily activities and needs, your team delivers the highest quality solutions in line with business needs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and develop complex WCMS solutions in Adobe Experience Manager
- Functional leadership and management for an agile development team (development and QA engineers) including work allocation, management of daily activities, conflict resolution, 1-on-1 meetings
- Close collaboration with product owner to prioritize demand and manage work allocation and capacity for Scrum team
- Regular, close alignment with management on initiatives, team expectations and objectives fulfillment
- Regular alignment with platform architect and technical governance board to discuss new requirements and remove roadblocks during the development process
- Ensure all code and websites are built aligned with security protocols
- Manage business expectations, ensure all solutions are developed with standards & reusability in mind
- Work in a standardized, harmonized AEM environment using shared components, templates and themes across all of Healthcare business to minimize redundancy and drive speed, efficiency and standardization
- Deep experience leading a scrum team including managing resources and artifacts related to scrum
Years of Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in web development
- Leadership experience 5+ years
- Technical Project or Program Management minimum 10 years
- WCMS solutions experience minimum 10 years
- Adobe AEM and Adobe product suite (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch) > 4 years, excellent architecture and design knowledge
- Proven experience leading SCRUM teams implementing AEM
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization and across multiple geographies
- Fluent English skills mandatory
- Master degree in information technology or related area
- Pharma industry and pharma regulations experience would be a plus
Specific information related to the position:
- Willingness for occasional international travel
- Must attend critical meetings across different time zones (Europe, North America, LatAm)
- Willingness and ability to continually develop yourself and the team in modern technologies and digitalization
- Ability to manage external vendor resources as well as internal team
- Must work in shifts to overlap with Europe & US timezone
- Must have reliable high speed internet connection for periods of remote work
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.