Show All Results
SAP Solution Manager - CHARM Expert
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
SAP Solution Manager CHARM Expert
You will support our SAP Solution Manager CHARM in the daily operations and continuous improvement of the ITIL based processes for the global SAP ERP system landscapes of the organisation. Focus will be the area of SAP Solution manager CHARM configuration, troubleshooting, setup CHARM and guiding business users on CHARM process. Therefore, you will be responsible for supporting the technical issues in weekly releases/ monthly and major releases, scheduling batch jobs as needed, monitoring CHARM as needed.
- As contact partner for the SAP developers and IT users and SAP application specialists you will support them in all relevant questions related to the ERP Solution Manager CHARM processes.
- By conducting periodic trainings and information sessions you ensure transparency of our processes around the globe.
- You will participate in operative planning, leading, execution of CHARM changes as needed.
- Following our continuous improvement concept, you will identify potential improvement areas and design & implement solutions.
- You will participate in projects from CHARM expert perspective and extend and adapt our support processes and the tools in use. You will provide the guidance, Training and onboarding of active Process Participants on projects.
- All this should be done in close cooperation with the Change Request and Release Management.
- Working in an international, virtual team in close collaboration being able to function as a cross functional teams of Solution manager CHARM expert, Release and change management.
- Bachelor or master degree and minimum 8 years’ comparable job experience
- Experience in the SAP Solution Manager CHARM 7.2
- Experience with SAP TMS
- Good knowledge of SAP transport management mechanism, Transports, transport tasks, transport content, Transport release, transport of copy (TOC), transport imports in various environments
- Good knowledge of how to configure and update the Solution Manager CHARM in case of upgrades and system refreshes and new landscapes, setup of parallel landscapes.
- Expertise in the setup of phase cycles, different phases of phase cycles, ChaRM change document types - normal and urgent changes, defect corrections
- Good knowledge on Action profiles, status profiles, partner functions, schedule conditions, categorization etc
- Knowledge on extending the fields, CRM Web UI etc will be a plus
- Good knowledge on additional functionalities of CHARM such as CSOL, Retrofit, cross reference checks, critical object, and online import check tool etc.
- Good knowledge of service support processes based on ITIL; ITIL foundation or expert certificate would be a plus
- Computer Systems Validation in a Pharmaceutical Company (Validation knowledge will be plus)
- Excellent, fluent negotiation-save English in word and writing is mandatory
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills
- Organisational talent and intercultural competence
- Communicative and Team Player
- Self-driven and flexible
- SAP Solution Manager
- Excellent MS Office know how, MS Power Query of advantage
- Trackwise, Viva know how
- HPALM know how
- ServiceNow know how
- Jira know how
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.