Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Operations Supervisor, located in Irvine, UK, is responsible for leading a multi functional team of 12-15 direct reports in the formulation, manufacture, dispense and packaging of bulk liquid products on a 12-hour rotating shift pattern to support a 24/7 operation.This individual is responsible for leadership and development of the their team; and adherence to established processes to ensure that product is manufactured in accordance with all safety, quality, GMP and applicable regulatory requirements. In addition, this individual assures production schedules are met to fulfill forecasted market demand and assures that manufacturing costs are minimized through effective utilization of resources and equipment.
Responsibilities will in include, but not be exclusive to:
- You will ensure a trained and engaged manufacturing workforce meets customer order requirements through adherence to production schedules and right first-time expectations.
- You will promote a culture of safety, quality, and compliance, and achieve continuous improvement through Operational Excellence initiatives.
- You will partner with Safety and Quality groups to ensure all required tasks such as investigations and corrective actions are completed on time with robust outcomes.
- Maintain GMP standards to meet company policy, customer expectations and all appropriate regulatory requirements.
Who you are:
- Supervisory experience gained in a manufacturing environment, preferably within a chemical or life sciences industry.
- Proven track record of process improvement
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems and to implement change proactively.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills with an enthusiastic and motivational style.
- Relevant Scientific or Engineering degree, or equivalent, desirable but not essential.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.