Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us! Start your next chapter and join MilliporeSigma.
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma in Jaffrey, NH is seeking an experienced Controls Systems Engineer with a focus on automation equipment development, validation, implementation, and troubleshooting. The Controls Engineer is primarily responsible for providing innovative automated solutions through collaboration with equipment suppliers and internal colleagues. In this role you will be handling multiple projects at the same time, be hands on, and be working in a team environment to troubleshoot and resolve controls related issues.
- Develop equipment documentation to meet GxP requirements, i.e.: URS, FAT, Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, PM, SOPs. Execute IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, as well other validation tasks.
- Utilize an understanding of PLC programming, industrial networking, electrical and controls systems to ensure the operability of existing production machines (PLC-Based, Rockwell), and to build the control systems for new machines.
- Create complex PLC programs and make changes to existing programs to accomplish this function.
- Provide guidance and support for the safe installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical control systems, including components of machinery and equipment.
- Observe all regulatory requirements GMP's, ISO, internal policies. Utilize detailed knowledge of NFPA 79, ISO 13849-1, ANSI-95.
The working hours for this position are Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or other Engineering or Technical field
- 5 + years of experience in definition, design, development, and implementation of production control systems for advanced technology facilities
- 5 + years of PLC Programming, Motion Control and HMI experience using Rockwell Software, including RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 RSLinx Classic/Enterprise, FactoryTalk Administrator Console, FactoryTalk Activation Manager, FactoryTalk View, and Transaction Manager
– OR -
- High School Diploma or GED
- 10+ years of experience in definition, design, development, and implementation of production control systems for advanced technology facilities
- 10+ years of PLC Programming, Motion Control and HMI experience using Rockwell Software, including RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 RSLinx Classic/Enterprise, FactoryTalk Administrator Console, FactoryTalk Activation Manager, FactoryTalk View, and Transaction Manager
- Working knowledge of the following Microsoft applications, Access, SQL, SQL Express, Studio, Studio Express
- Experience with OSI-Pi Data historian products
- Ability to self-direct toward individual milestones as part of team projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Experience in a commercial medical, biotechnology, Bio-Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.