Show All Results
Senior Legal Counsel GBF Cardiovascular, Metabolism and Endocrinology
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: Join our dynamic team as a Senior Legal Counsel for GBF Cardiovascular, Metabolism, and Endocrinology, where you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive legal advice. Reporting to the Head of Legal Healthcare Development and Franchises, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and contribute to the success of our company. As a Senior Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for a wide range of exciting and challenging tasks. You will guide on commercial and promotional matters, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. Your expertise will be crucial in drafting and negotiating various agreements, ensuring our legal interests are protected. Collaboration is key in our organization, and you will work closely with colleagues in the Legal Healthcare team, as well as compliance and data privacy professionals. This multidisciplinary approach allows us to deliver comprehensive and efficient legal support to the business. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders from different countries and collaborate on strategic projects. By working closely with business leadership and headquarters staff, you will have a direct impact on shaping our future initiatives and driving our success. This role also offers opportunities to lead ad hoc projects, providing you with the chance to demonstrate your leadership skills and make a tangible difference. Spain or Brazil are feasible locations.
Who You Are:
- You hold a Legal University degree and are admitted to practice law.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the Healthcare sector, preferably in a large law firm or the legal department of an international Healthcare company, with a preferred focus on regions such as MEAR, LATAM, and/or APAC.
- You have experience in relevant business laws, including commercial, fair trade and competition, intellectual property, dispute resolution, and digital matters.
- You have experience working in an international environment and are comfortable working with different cultures, thriving in a global work environment.
- You are comfortable working and interacting with all levels of management, including senior management, and have a strong understanding of legal, finance, business, and communication matters associated with the role.
- You are a team player who excels in cross-functional teams and takes ownership of your responsibilities.
- You have a well-balanced approach as a business counsel and possess influencing skills.
- You have good negotiation skills, excellent communication skills, and a result-oriented and problem-solving ability.
- Proficiency in English is required for this role.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.