Show All Results
Sourcing Manager Site Operations (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role can be done in hybrid model.
Are you a proactive and experienced professional in procurement with a passion for building strong partnerships? We're on the lookout for a Sourcing Manager to join our dynamic Procurement team, focusing on Site Operations Categories, including MRO, Site Services, Utilities. You will be a key player in implementing the global sourcing strategy, working closely with the global operations category team. This role includes acting as the category manager in Europe for specific markets such as Office Supplies, Office Furniture, Archiving, and Site Operations in large sourcing projects.
The focus will be on establishing a key link to business stakeholders and suppliers. You will collaborate closely with members of several departments (such as Site Operations, Global Engineering, Controlling and Legal) in other cross-functional teams and global projects to build and develop an effective partnership. Your main responsibilities will contain supplier selection and performance management, to build and maintain strong relationships, ensuring they meet quality, cost, and delivery expectations. The role contains supplier negotiations of conditions and conclude project and framework contracts. Market analysis, cost optimization initiatives through negotiation and continuous analysis of market trends. Performance metrics, risk management, procurement compliance, contract management, continuous improvement to proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, efficiency gains, and technology adoption within the procurement function.
Who you are:
- Global Procurement Experience: A minimum of 5 years of global and intercultural professional experience in Procurement for Site Services, Utilities, MRO, or related areas of indirect spend.
- Technical Materials & Services Knowledge: A well-founded understanding of indirect sourcing related to technical materials and services.
- Pricing Models and RFX Process: Experience with different pricing models (target pricing, lump sum, fix fee, hourly rates, etc.) and proficiency in the RFX process and related tools.
- ERP Systems: Familiarity with ERP systems to streamline procurement processes.
- Collaborative Team Player: Proven experience in collaborating with various departments within cross-functional teams. Ability to manage challenging stakeholder landscapes.
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Skills: Adept at conflict resolution and negotiation to lead supplier negotiations and conclude project and framework contracts.
- Education Requirement: A higher business education is mandatory, with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, engineering, or equivalent.
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in English (minimum C1 level) with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in Italian (minimum C1) is a strong plus, and knowledge of other European languages such as German, French, Spanish, or Portuguese is advantageous.
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.