Show All Results
National Sales Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
An opportunity has arisen to realise your sales leadership potential through leading, developing and driving a high-performance Neurology focused sales team. The NSM is a crucial link between marketing and sales and is a critical role to the Neurology Leadership Team. Through the design, development and implementation of a strategic sales business plan, the building of lasting relationships with key clients and the development of a high performing sales team this role will drive long term sales results and profitability for the Neurology portfolio.
- Recruit, train and lead a high-performance national sales team in the pursuit of sales goals and provide ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Foster a High Impact Culture of collaboration, accountability and continuous improvement within the sales team.
- Develop the performance of direct reports in their achievement of budgeted sales targets.
- Utilize data and analytics to make informed decisions and adjustments to sales strategies to capitalize on new market trends.
- Develop and implement selling skill and product knowledge standards for the team, ensuring minimum standards are achieved and built on.
- Prepare regular reports on Sales performance, market trends and competitive activities.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with wholesalers, key accounts and customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop annual sales incentive plans and structures in alignment to brand objectives.
- Manage operational budgets and maximise impact of spend in accordance with company and industry expectations.
Who you are:
- Tertiary Degree in Science/Nursing, Marketing/Business or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in sales in the specialty pharmaceutical market.
- Demonstrated Account Management experience.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a sales team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions to support action.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.