Show All Results
Project Delivery Manager - SAP
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Electronics SAP program is a major program to build and deploy a one global SAP solution for the Electronics Business Sector.
It is important that there is a good service delivery after go-live and support the continues improvement to improve the services and solutions. This function has a key role in the Electronics ERP support structure establishing ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations as well as ensuring a “Customer First” focus.
We need a responsible Service delivery manager for Electronics ERP service that is delivered based on agreed SLA and support the service lifecycle management. Service delivery manager will also support the internal regular yearly Audit and Compliance reviewing to meet the compliance and legal requirements.
In order to have good and sustain the Application Lifecycle management-The role would need to lead the mini project or lead a technical project to support upgrade alignment, re-platform alignment, disaster recovery project with external BASIS team or internal team to delivery the project.
- Act and governance the SAP service delivery governance and SAP system hosting to ensure we meet the SLA and KPI requirements. That need Regular review the service result with external vendors and Internal support team.
- Plan and drive SAP and key satellite Application lifecycle management and renew the business service, information classification and service level agreement on annual basis.
- Support the Compliance-Audit, Merck internal Compliance, SOP renew on service delivery area.
- Owner of mini project to continue improvement the service delivery area based on service result, Audit requirement and monitoring results.
- Taking Project lead for technical project-Re-platform, Upgrade, Disaster recovery, Archiving and Infra structure adjustment and Cloud hosting.
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures.
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent business English, Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Technical implementation with/Co worked with BASIS team experiences.
Skills and Knowledge
- SAP S4 ERP and ECC service delivery and daily operation support.
- Project management experiences to coordinate the SAP internal projects. -Application/OS/DB upgrade project support fall in Application lifecycle areas.
- Knowledge with SAP BASIS technical area and system management.
- Good understanding about the External Hosting, Infra structure knowledge and External Vendor management.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.