Show All Results
Senior Software Development Engineers
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineers
Employer: EMD Millipore Corporation
Job Location: 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
This position is eligible for EMD Millipore Corporation’s Employee Referral Program.
Specific duties include the following:
The Senior Software Developer Engineer will be responsible for the software design, development, and support of new cloud connected lab devices including:
- Work within the Merck ecosystem to speed up and streamline work with compliance, legal and offshore development support in India;
- Work on software development and maintenance projects for the company including but not limited to MilliCell Digital Cell Imager (“DCI”) continuous updates; TEER ERS epithelial cell resistance tester; Scepter 3.0 handheld cell counter; and Cloud version of SWIM labeler;
- Work on Development Operations (DEVOPS) processes which will require setting up and running the support for already launched projects in line with all internal Merck / EMD best practices which will create a better customer experience based on Merck / EMD's strategy;
- Review general quality insurance and legal processes and approvals of all applicable security and quality guidelines of the organization which will enable the company to bring products to market faster, in higher quality, and with more security;
- Lead and train the offshore resources assigned to projects; and
- Mentor and lead the on-site software team in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Local Telecommuting is available for this position.
In addition, the successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability leading multicultural offshore software engineering teams with track record of delivering software development projects gained through at least 3 years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability with relational Databases and SQL gained through at least 2 years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability with GxP and GAMP guidelines gained through at least 1 year of work experience; and
- Must have obtained AWS Solutions Architect Certification.
All years of experience and coursework may be gained concurrently.
Submit resumes to EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803 (Attn: Req# 271261) or apply online https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/job-search.html?
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.