Show All Results
Senior Application Consultant SAP PO
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: The Senior Application Consultant for SAP PO (Process Orchestration) acts as Solution Owner for integration solutions to facilitate the exchange of information among various systems and applications and those of external parties. Based on SAP PO and BTP Integration Suite as SAP's enterprise application integration (EAI) softwares the Application manages and secures the continuous operation of these applications. The role includes the solutioning, design and implementation of adequate interface following defined change processes and standards according to customer requirements. In summary, we require an excellent understanding of integration concepts as provided by SAP NetWeaver PO and the new cloud-based integration solution BTP Integration Suite and how to implement them. This should be combined with a good knowledge of ALE/EDI configuration in connected systems (mainly ERP systems) and a deep understanding in network design (Load Balancer, Central vs. Decentral AE, Cloud Solutioning, Cloud Connector). You can work your magic from anywhere in Slovakia!
- IT Architecture Role to design/deliver suitable Integration solutions
- Application life cycle Management
- Project Delivery
- Change and Release Management
- Compliance Management to follow corporate security standards
- Team Leadership & Guidance
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- +10 year experience in IT integration architecture, consulting and development
- +10 year experience within an international project work
- English mandatory (written and spoken), German an asset
- Ability to act as owner and to make difficult decisions, accountability for integration processes (e.g. SFDC, Ariba, master data management) and SOA manager configuration
- Capable to independently coordinate the set-up of new interfaces. This includes realignment with various teams and functions-, security, network, SAP Basis, project teams, external and internal customers. Capable to openly disagree to decide and deliver appropriate and sustainable solutions
- Capable to guide and assist the Integration team spread over various locations
- Capable to guide and give recommendations to projects/requester to determine the best suitable Integration Solution
- SAP PO (Java Single Stack only), SAP PO B2B Add-on, SAP BTP /Integration Suite capabilities
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, HANA)
- Knowledge in SOAP and REST technology
- Good knowledge in ERP systems to enable ALE/EDI, Knowledge in SFDC Integration based on BPM technology
- Ownership of SFDC related integration processes and integration configuration in the dedicated ERP systems
Please submit your CV in English.
Salary starts at 3,000 EUR and is dependent upon relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.