Show All Results
Plant Director- TF
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
The Plant Director will be accountable for overall onsite safety, as well as regulatory environmental and health compliance, while overseeing daily operations of the production plant from incoming materials to outgoing products. The Plant Director will develop and maintain processes and resources to maximize safety, quality, and productivity.
• Environment, Health, Safety & Security - Accountable for all Plant environmental, health, safety, and security
• Quality and compliance -Accountable for achieving high quality performance aligned with production and services to customers.
• Production and Supply Reliability -Plant Director partners with the Supply Chain Planning, Production and Logistics teams
• Scope of People Responsibility- Sets example by leading with priority of safety, quality, and operational discipline, enhances the skill level of the organization by investing in the learning and developmen.
• Cooperates within matrix structure, and recognizes when decisions must be made within site or outside site
Who You Are
• Master’s degree or above in Engineering, Chemistry or Materials Science preferred
• Requires proven professional experience (minimum of 10-15 years as a guide) including substantial people management experience in diverse roles – minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing plant management function
• Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Prefer candidates from chemical manufacturing background, and especially knowledge of semiconductor industry standards and quality expectations
- Must have adequate knowledge of business management principles such as budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources.
- Strong leadership characteristics. Ability to attract, motivate and retain talent. Demonstrated the ability to deliver strong team building, fostering decision-making empowerment, and people management skills
- High energy, creative, passionate, and self-motivated, someone who has a strong desire to succeed.
- Communicates openly and transparently, not afraid of delivering bad news or ensuring operational discipline is maintained. Challenges both self and others via clear objectives, frequent feedback, and appropriate actions.
- Understands supply chain principles to deliver on time production.
- Ability to work effectively across the matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong leadership messaging, in both native language and business English.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.