Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us! Start your next chapter and join MilliporeSigma.
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Within the Life Sciences division of MilliporeSigma, the Senior Scientist role sits within the Contract Testing, Development, and Manufacturing Organization (CTDMO). You will operate as an individual contributor within the Process and Analytical Development department. The responsibilities of this role encompass laboratory work in process development for external clients specializing in Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC).
Job duties will include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert in conjugation chemistry, capable of troubleshooting / providing efficient and innovative solutions, and working on quick turnaround project timelines
- Strong customer-facing skills, documents experimental results, communicates results to all stakeholders, authors development documents, contribute to information for customer proposals
- Serves as a project lead and ensures project deliverables are on quality and on time, develops multiple technical approach plans as needed to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Leads process improvement initiatives, scout for new technologies / emerging trends
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering or other scientific discipline with 6+ years’ research experience
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering or other scientific discipline with 2+ years’ research experience
- Ph.D in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering or other scientific discipline with 1+ years’ research experience
- Proficiency in bioconjugation chemistry
- Robust expertise in biochemistry or organic chemistry
- Familiarity with the application of Design of Experiment
- Competence in small-scale automation methods
- Proficiency in ultrafiltration and diafiltration techniques
- Expertise in small to medium-scale preparatory chromatography
- Strong skills in customer-facing communication and documentation
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.