Show All Results
Quality Manager (Thin Films)
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
You will be leading the next generation precursor Thin Films materials to enable the innovation to the digital age. This position is located in Kaohsiung, Taiwan and will be responsible for teams at two sites within close proximity (Kaohsiung and Jade Park)
- Manage a team of Quality engineers in the execution and quality of thin films materials at the Kaohsiung and Jade Park sites to major semiconductor customers globally
- Lead cross-functional teams in resolving technology issues
- Lead investigations to root cause and manage cross-functional teams in implementation of preventative/corrective or mitigation actions to ensure world-class quality.
- Be the voice of the customer to the sites (Kaohsiung and Jade Park)
- Be accountable to the business in maintaining Thin Films quality performance and drive continuous improvement at the sites by driving collaboration with Site and global functional groups.
- Ensure discipline to process controls tools to ensure (e.g. SPC reviews) quality, identify continuous improvement opportunities, and variation reduction.
- Identify and enable automation activities to make decisions faster and improve visibility to unknown variable/issues
- Be key voting member to disposition discrepant material, identifying gaps in the process, and managing cross-functional teams to implement controls to prevent/reduce variation
- Lead and/or delegate Quality related Audits at the sites
- Contribute and support to the advancement of global quality related projects, process improvements with Lean and/or Six Sigma, and internal/customer related data-driven process optimization projects (e.g. Project BOOST.
- Lead Startup quality culture, quality structure, and activities at the greenfield site (Jade Park)
- Identify, assess, and recommend mitigation risk actions to prevent negative impacts to business financials, quality and commitments to customers, and internal goals.
- Support new product introduction by leading risk assessments and ensuring process controls are in place to prevent escapes to customers
Who you are:
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, or other Technical discipline
- 5 yrs above in chemical manufacturing, process engineering, control engineering, analytical chemist, or semiconductor fabrication experience
- Must be native Mandarin speaker with excellent English orally and written.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and work collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in contributing to the advancement of projects, project teams, and process improvements
- Demonstrated experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma projects or in data-driven process optimization projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities and projects.
- Moderate to Advanced Statistical knowledge (SPC, t-test, ANOVA, single and multivariate statistical modelling)
- Experience in quality tools for problem solving (5Whys, segmentation, Model Based Problem Solving), FMEAs, continuous improvement (CI) activities, management of change, and document control systems.
- Proficient with data science/statistical software including JMP, Palantir Foundry, Python, and/or visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with process improvement, data automation, and data digitization, SAP.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures
- Experience within Electronics industry (preferably in semiconductors)
- Experience with ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO9001 or IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Certification will be a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification will be a plus
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.