Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Responsible for leading cross-functional project management activities for one or more early or late-stage China/Global Project Team (CPT/GPT) beginning at FIH and through to market launch and life-cycle management, with the goal of bringing new medicines to patients.
- Partners with the Global Program Head (GPH), Global project lead (GPL) and the Global Project Team (GPT) members in the design and execution of competitive development programs and achieving on-time or accelerated decision points and milestones. Manages cost, timelines, and quality of program level activities.
- Collaborates with CPT/GPT members to develop high-quality data packages for governance and committee interactions to enable fast decision-making.
- Provides an independent voice to shape the project strategy, scenario planning and drive optimal decisions for the broader portfolio value.
- Organizes and coordinates information flow within the CPT/GPT and acts as an integrator within the CPT/GPT and across the organization to ensure alignment and leverage best practices.
- In alignment with the GPH/GPM/GPL, manages the internal (senior management) and external (investor relations, scientific community) project reporting and communication.
- Functions as a change agent for continuous improvement and transformational initiative implementation within the regional project taskforce team/GPT.
- Proactively identifies, highlights, and mitigates or manages risk at the program level.
- Monitors the competitive landscape, assesses potential impact and partners with regional taskforce team/GPT members to evaluate alternative development scenarios / options.
- Leads the regional taskforce team/GPT through the preparation and update of key strategic documents.
- Manages, leads and coordinates regional taskforce team/GPT Meetings including agendas, presentations, minutes and follow up of action items.
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy of program-level data in the iMAP system in partnership with the Project Planner.
- Accountable for validation and sign-off of program level financial data for OP and Forecasts.
- Leads the project valuation to provide data to Portfolio Management as part of the strategic planning process.
- Proactively contributes to the department by sharing knowledge and supporting others through coaching and mentoring, thereby increasing the collective performance of the Project Leadership group.
- Leads and / or contributes to organization-wide and functional initiatives or represents the department effectively on cross-functional teams to contribute to the broader organization.
- Requires some guidance and coaching from GPM/GPL/GPH and/or more senior Project Leaders (PLs) during the preparation of governance and committee interactions and for decision making.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and the growing ability to lead teams to reach challenging objectives.
- Supports more focused programs in a single indication or contributes on a team partnering with a more senior Project Leader on a larger more complex program.
Who you are:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or other discipline related to drug development is required. Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MBA) is preferred.
- Professional Project Management certification (e.g., PMP) desirable.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in drug development in the global pharmaceutical industry with approximately 2+ years direct experience in a project management related discipline.
- Strong proficiency of the cross-functional drug development process and critical thinking (product positioning, competitive landscape, project strategy).
- Strong leadership skills including situational leadership and ability to influence without authority with clear potential for leadership roles in the future.
Location requirement: Beijing
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.