Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
A new opportunity is now open for a Network Engineer.
• Coordinate the resolution of assigned network infrastructure related incidents and problems and the successful management of related changes and risk
• Evolve capabilities within the network to ensure it continually adapts to changes in the technology landscape and changing business requirements
• Establishes network performance measurements and goals, directs network activities, and change management
• ensure the stability and integrity voice, data, video, and wireless network services.
• planning, designing, and developing of local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization
• participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links
• Work outside of normal business hours may be required on an as-needed basis
• Enforce network and network security standards throughout the infrastructure
• Provide a positive and professional user experience at all times when engaging both internal and external users.
• Be part of a performance driven, risk taking culture that promotes open and honest feedback.
• Think globally and work across departments and geographies, encouraging teamwork that respects diverse backgrounds and cultural differences to drive results.
Who you are:
• English language competency
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in full-cycle design, engineering, configuration and administration of routers & switches, firewalls, multi-segment networks and MPLS WANs
• Knowledge in Quality of Services (QoS), multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), and virtual private network (VPN) architectures
• Knowledge of various networking protocols and technologies such as HTTP – HTTPS – DNS – VPN (IPSec/SSL) - TCP/IP stack – FTP – TFTP – SMTP - IEEE Standards – QoS – VoIP (H.323, SIP) OSPF, MPLS, ACL's, eBGP /iBGP, 802.1D/W, Policy Based and Static routing, Fiber Channel over Ethernet, VRF and Virtual Device Contexts
• Knowledge of enterprise wireless network technologies
• Knowledge of SD-WAN architectures and concepts
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Potential out-of-business hours maintenance work, as required
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.