Show All Results
Compliance Senior Manager
Roles related to provide compliance advice and services which are concerned with the rights, obligations and privileges. Ensures that company meets its legal and statutory obligations and minimize risks through contracts.
Responsible for the effective implementation of the compliance program defined in the global Compliance Management System (CMS) in your designated area of responsibility, e.g., country/function. This position will collaborate with business and functional colleagues at all levels to establish effective measures to reduce and handle the Company’s risk related to Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption (ABAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML). Provides comprehensive compliance support and counselling on relevant topics to the respective business.
- Implement and maintain Compliance Framework in designated area of responsibility and ensuring adherence also to local legislation.
- Interact with Compliance Center of Expertise (CoE) to provide relevant information and evidence in relation to the implementation of the global Compliance Management System (CMS).
Accountable for Compliance program implementation and awareness creation, for oversight and monitoring of compliance related matters. Measures for ensuring business compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Provide timely, added value and risk based business support and counselling to internal business stakeholders on relevant Compliance matters, like e.g., projects, launches, integration management.
- Implement the global Compliance Management System (CMS) in your area of responsibility considering necessary local specifics like local industry norms, local laws and codes. Key deliverables amongst others: Conduct risk assessments, perform the Compliance forums on regular basis with incharge area or business, hold defined critical Compliance trainings, etc.
- Take appropriate measures to foster a strong Compliance culture in area of responsibility and conduct investigations in collaboration with the CoE Case Management team.
- Conduct educational and training programs that focus on the elements of the CMS to create awareness of compliance standards. Maintain compliance awareness through on-going communication programs and initiatives.
- Conduct or management external resource to conduct regular monitoring for the incharge area, organize monitoring reporting and conduct the investigation accordingly.
- Support the Compliance Center of Expertise (CoE) with best practice sharing and keeping oneself up to date with Compliance trends.
- Assist with fostering and implementing relevant compliance strategies and initiatives, as well as applicable policies and procedures, local industry norms, local laws, and codes.
- Review global documents to develop, update and/or implement relevant local compliance rules, standards, policies and procedures in accordance with compliance global standards and local laws and codes on a periodical basis.
Who you are:
- Above bachelor’s degree in law / related to law or Master of Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in multinational pharmaceutical company compliance or law firm with pharmaceutical experience.
- Familiarity with multinational corporate compliance culture.
- Have knowledge in anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations, knowledge in anti-money laundering will be a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across a diverse, highly-matrixed organization;
- Ability to think strategically, lead multiple initiatives simultaneously, and to work independently.
- Able to thrive in a proactive, values-driven culture in which compliance and business objectives are mutually reinforcing.
- Strong motivation and ability to foster and develop a comprehensive compliance program.
- Strong interpersonal and communication soft skills and training delivery capabilities.
- Experience with monitoring and investigations.
- Working experience in pharma industry will be a plus.
- Good oral and written English, other languages will be a plus.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.