Show All Results
Associate System Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are 24X7 IT Global Service Desk Support for Incident and Request Management Our Global Service Desk provides IT Support to the employees/customers satisfying their IT needs and with Guaranteed Service Levels and increased responsiveness.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be on the front line of the support architecture. IT Global Service Desk is responsible for capturing specific user problems, recording them and either resolving them through a set of fixed prescribed solutions or escalating as required.
Who you are:
Primary Skills: Strong Communication Skills – Written and Verbal - Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook and using active directory for basic troubleshooting.Demonstrated experience supporting customer interactions and troubleshooting.
•Professional Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Domain expertise: Knowledge on Windows Platform
Qualification: Graduate Degree (Science/Computer background),
Proficiency in English (Verbal, Written)
Shift : 24 X 7 (Rotational Shifts)
Experience: 6 Months to 3 Years
- Receiving calls, Use standard greeting on calls and Logging 100% tickets of the call received.
- Register, Prioritizing and Categorization of ticket and taking remote capture to resolve.
- Providing ticket number to user via phone & Chat.
- Key in the appropriate and timely log notes in the ticket as and when there are findings / updates.
- Updating users on the ticket progress.
- Allocation to desk side support if intervention required.
- Following up of ticket to closure.
- Reduce Turnaround time and increase computing time.
- Checking KB for Known errors.
- Closure of tickets in the SNOW tool.
- Escalating to customer / End users as appropriate.
- Escalating to next level support.
- Providing reports as and when required.
- Logging IncidentRequest in other tools if applicable.➢Preparing Incident checklist
- Updating the customer on ticket progress.➢Generating new articles for Knowledge Base and publishing the same.
- Provide reference of relevant ticket.
- Monitor and record the IT downtime for individual / shift.
- Shift Hand over / take over.
- Adherence to SLAs and all the KPI metrics derived for individual, Role, program.
- Improvements to call response / resolution “TAT."
- Working on High Emergency priority ticket - involving right teams.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.