Show All Results
Specialist - Regulatory Toxicology
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Title: Specialist - Regulatory Toxicology
Location: Bangalore – Electronic City
As a specialist, you are responsible for
- Understanding the Global regulations like CLP, GHS etc. and creating compliant Safety Data Sheets by doing intensive data search and evaluating proper data.
- Understand SAP EHS and conduct appropriate data entry in SAP EHS system.
- Understand CLEO content, rule sets used for deriving the hazard classification.
- Handling inquiries from internal and external customers and handling change requests.
- Support projects on a country, regional or global level.
- Finding and initiating process improvements on your daily work.
- Handling audit activities which involve creation and maintenance of documents, facing audits.
- Being up to date with current regulatory trends and anticipating changes which might affect the team.
Who you are:
- Masters in chemistry / Toxicology / Pharma, or other relevant fields.
- 5-7 year of experience and expertise in Regulatory Toxicology.
- Experience in dealing with relevant software such as SAP EHS.
- Good analytical and IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills (very good command of English).
- Ability to effectively work with other country colleagues.
- Your competencies are purposeful, result-driven, collaborative, and proactive.
- Comfortable working in a highly complex environment.
- High learning agility, Team player.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.