Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
You will drive access to key external innovations from biotech/biopharma companies in China and the whole APAC region, enabling critical advancement of the company pipeline; search and evaluate external opportunities in the region and support scientific and technical due diligence processes for potential partner, acquisitions, or licensing deals.
- Scout and evaluate external opportunities in the APAC region, primarily in China, for assets in discovery and clinical development stage as well as technologies that are in line with R&D strategic focuses
- Support the R&D/Technical Due Diligence (DD) team of cross-functional experts to provide a solid, holistic assessment for decision making
- Support the scientific and technical assessment process all along ensuring clarity in key focus areas for deep diligence
- Build a strong network with key opinion leaders, centers of excellence, biotech and biopharma companies in APAC with an emphasis on China
- Develop thorough understanding and landscaping of competitive environment for areas of strategic focus and identify new concepts and emerging technologies/modalities that are in line with R&D priorities
- Partner strongly with the global External Innovation team, as well as with Business Development. Ensure connectivity of scientific and technical DD with business assessments in the design, negotiation and finalization of external agreements.
Who you are:
- PhD, PharmD, MD, or comparable degree in life sciences required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharma drug development in global drug development, including track record of leading multidisciplinary global project teams in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical development process, with credible hands-on R&D experience and demonstrated expertise in multiple areas of drug development and/or broad working knowledge spanning research, pre-clinical development, process development, manufacturing, clinical, and regulatory processes.
- Strong knowledge in the relevant therapeutic areas, preferably in Oncology (ONC), Neurology & Immunology (N&I), and Cardiovascular, Metabolism & Endocrinology (CM&E)
- Experience in supporting Due Diligences and related activities with demonstrated experience of guiding on key questions and guiding diligence teams is a plus
- Business acumen: MBA or experience in business development, venture capital, biotech, consulting etc. is a plus
- Proven track record for delivering fast paced projects
- Ability to work under stress/fast paced timelines/uncertainty
- Ability to represent the company and to interact at all levels both internally and externally across key geographies in which we operate
- Position requires domestic and international travel up to 25% of time.
- Proficient in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.