Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Develop, support and implement registration strategy and plan for new product in China.
- Responsible for the applications and approvals for New Products within relevant therapeutic areas, variations of marketed products and license renewals within the set time frame.
- Provide regulatory expertise to support company business.
- Conduct in compliance with local regulatory agency requirements as well as relevant company policy and internal SOP.
- Responsible for coaching and developing subordinates.
- Develop, support and implement registration strategy and plan for new product in China within relevant therapeutic areas.
- Manage registration submissions for new products, clinical trial applications.
- Ensure successful implementation of registration strategy and high quality of filing dossier.
- Set up necessary process & infrastructure and monitor the overall review process and response to the additional data request or queries from regulatory authorities to ensure the set registration strategy and timeline being implemented in a timely manner.
- Set up and maintain direct contact with relevant Global Regulatory Therapeutic Area.
- Undertake interactions and negotiations with Regulatory Authorities to secure and optimal regulatory approvals concordant with strategic company goals.
- Negotiate with regulatory authority on product labeling to ensure optimal Chinese labeling.
- Support GRA to be updated on the upcoming significant changes of regulations or new regulations issued by the regulatory authorities or other governments, analyze/predict its impact on company business and corresponding actions GRA needs to take, as well as provide the comments/suggestions to the government in timely manner.
Interfaces with other Department/Functions :
- Other Functions of Beijing Hub
- Other Functions of Global R&D
- Other Functions of CMG
External Interfaces :
Local Regulatory Affairs of CMG in Asian countries
- Regulatory Authorities
- Other Pharmaceutical Companies
- Trade/Industry Associations
Who you are:
- Independent manage product RA activities including marketed products and development product.
- Have ~10 yrs RA experience.
- Good English skill and can independent communicate with global stakeholders.
- Good communication skill and collorbration
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.