Show All Results
Business Managed Applications (BMA) Lead for our Enabling Functions (EF)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen as Business Managed Applications (BMA) Lead for our Enabling Functions (EF) sector, reporting to the Head of BMA, Cybersecurity & Risk Control.
The BMA Lead oversees, coordinates and drives all BMA related matters for the EFs sector. This includes e.g:
- Based on corporate guidelines and in alignment with other related roles (e.g. other Sectors BMA Leads, IT Entrprise Architect(s), Leadership: Define, establish and maintain oversight on the EFs BMA portfolio, and to establish, implement and maintain a governance and steering framework (incl. KPIs) for our BMA portfolio and individual BMAs lifecycle
- Establish and maintain BMA Champions / SPOC network across functions
- Secure onboarding, training and support for BMA related roles e.g. Champions, Owners and SDMs
- Provide solution and service strategy in conformance with the corporate quality, security policies, data privacy and industry standards
- Drive BMA Portfolio management
- Drive organization towards efficient and productive use of BMA landscape
- Drive BMA related cost transparency and cost savings exercises
- Drive standardization and consolidation of new and existing solutions, providing advice and direction, and approving sector technology and architecture standards.
- Assess and oversee cyber resilience in-line with corporate security standards
- Improve service continuity (BCP/DRP, standard backup solution) in line with business priorities
- Cooperate with cybersecurity colleagues, adopt, implement and execute our Cyber Security Strategy for BMAs.
- Lead or contribute to definition, setup and execution of related global programs with EFs scope
(e.g. identify solution for- and implement technical BMA detection)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering
- 5 years’ + experience in implementing, driving, orchestrating, leading and governing complex topics for international IT organizations. Demonstrated experience across information and cyber security domains preferred (e.g. IT, OT, IoT and products)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to present to , influence, guide, build consensus, and drive topics forward with teams across organizational lines (infomal leadership)
- Positive attitude and capable of contributing to a dynamic and team-oriented culture
- Strategic, holistic and long term oriented thinker AND pragmatic, fast paced doer
- Customer value oriented, self-motivated and self-directed pragmatic leader and coordinator
- Fluent in English, additional language skills (e.g. German) considered as an advantage.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.