Show All Results
Analyst / Senior Analyst - Order Management
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Title: Analyst/ Senior Analyst – Order Management
Location: Bangalore – Electronic City
- Entering all email, phone, and fax orders accurately of various countries as per agreed timelines.
- Should have good knowledge of O2C process. Understanding of impact and consequences of non-adherence to the process guidelines.
- Enter the orders and quotes accurately on SAP/Oracle as per the rules set up by different countries.
- Perform amendments from basic to complex orders. Will perform cancellations, pricing changes, PO changes, address changes and other necessary modifications per client requirement.
- Knowledge of master data management.
- Maintain consistent productivity and accuracy in task performed Ex: order entry.
- Identify and follow-up on customer specific requirements, provide accurate response.
- Perform any other additional tasks depending on the specific country or organization as assigned by business.
- Should be able to handle all process related queries.
- Responsible for generating accurate reports within timelines to the respective department.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Training Documents to assist with process streamlining. SOP should be up to date and relevant.
- Graduation in any disciplinary
- Requires minimum of 1-5 years’ work experience in a similar position.
- US Shift - Candidate should be comfortable in working on US Shift.
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English. Moreover, should have capability to work with team from different geographies and people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to effortlessly work across cultures - emails and phone etiquettes.
- Showcases excellent ERP knowledge (CRM UX, Lotus Notes, SAP, SFDC and Oracle tool knowledge).
- Ability to articulate and present a thought or an idea to cross cultural teams.
- Intermediate work experience in MS-Office, Excel, Word, Email & Internet.
- Decent knowledge in Excel to use proper formulas and basic idea of PowerPoint for creating reports and presentation.
- Should have good keyboard skills with typing speed of 30-35 wpm and should be aware of all the keyboard shortcuts to achieve maximum throughput.
- Must be able to work successfully with the overseas teams to transition new processes.
- The ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing the changing demands; demonstrate high sense of urgency.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / COMPTENCIES:
SAP, Oracle ERP knowledge – Basic/Proficient expected.
- Basics of SAP TCodes / Oracle.
- Navigating different transaction and screens. Understanding different T-Codes and its impact on the results
- Ability to perform right search as per requirement.
Microsoft Office- Basic Proficiency expected.
- Computer operating knowledge.
- Familiar with outlook navigation.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Power point.
Key Board Skills– Basic Proficiency expected.
- Should have excellent keyboard skills with typing speed of 35-40 wpm and good knowledge of shortcuts.
- Should possess excellent skills in operating keyboard and should be aware of all the keyboard shortcuts to achieve maximum throughput.
Communication Skills (Written/Spoken English) – should be proficient.
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.